Keep Track of Capture with the DocuNECT Dashboard
Portford is pleased to announce the release of the DocuNECT Capture Dashboard (v2.3). The dashboard provides a complete summary of the entire DocuNECT system, including:
1) Alerts for system issues, such as connectors that are not active or running, connectors that have an error, and batches that have errors.
2) Status information can also be emailed. If the email function is switched off an email will still be received if any system issues are found. The email distribution can have multiple email addresses.
3) Provides a System Issues summary section at the top of the HTML and Email that provides areas that contains issues.
4) Monitors storage space, providing a warning if any of the storage locations have less than 25% capacity free.
5) Reports the current version of the database and CaptureLifecycle runtime as well as displaying latest released version from Portford’s web site.
6) Deletes connector logs before a certain number of days to allow a rolling window of connector logs to be kept.
7) Backs up configuration information. All the Cabinets, CaptureLifecycles, and all the “Last Run” Connector Logs. These are also included as attachments on the status email to allow this to be forwarded onto support if required
If you would like information about the new products features please contact your dedicated account representative or email: email@example.com or visit www.portfordsupport.com.