In the world of Business Intelligence, data needs to be made available to the appropriate analysis platforms. This opens up a new domain for businesses looking to improve their decisions.
DocuNECT’s Discovery module provides a powerful platform for extracting and processing document data.
Templates and Enhanced Business Rules
- Use business rules to classify documents into different categories, such invoice vendors or loan document types
- Define document type specific business rules to automatically extract index values, or redact Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Assign contextual rules. For example, if you receive an invoice from a vendor that is significantly greater than the historical average then flag it for review by an operator
Document Classification and Indexing Verification
- Web-based review module to review automatic classification
- Re-organize pages and documents within the module
- Web-based indexing/verification visually indicates where business rules fell below the defined confidence threshold and requires review
- Calculates business rule effectiveness by analyzing user intervention
- Analyzes user intervention to recommend adjustments to business rules
- Use document type history to adjust business rules
DocuNECT Discovery as a Service (DDaaS)
The DocuNECT Discovery as a Service (DDaaS) makes it possible to add the Discovery functionality to your business applications and processes as a subscription module.
“We use DocuNECT’s Discovery module to automatically identify different types of loan documents to increase the efficiency of our capture and indexing process. The web-based interface and routing functionality means that we can easily get the right users involved in the review process.”
Loan Servicing Officer – Mortgage Company