Today organizations face the challenge of receiving electronic documents from different sources that need to be captured, classified and processed.
Keeping pace with ever changing file formats, data types, and business processes can result in a collection of micro solutions which often prove difficult to support. This process of managing information delivered via secure FTP, email, websites, business applications and other sources into your document management system can be time and labor intensive.
DocuNECT provides a single on-ramp to your document management system for any file-type from multiple sources.
Document Import and Indexing at the Desktop
- Print documents directly into DocuNECT from any print-enabled application
- Upload and index documents directly from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Drag and drop emails and attachments from Microsoft Outlook
- Easily integrate multi-function devices
- Utilize existing desktop scanning software
- Via DocuNECT’s Upload Portal
- Use a central email/fax account as a point of capture
- Import documents from network drives, secure FTP/FTP sites
- Import documents from third party services (e.g. DocuSign, MeridianLink)
- Capture and process dhttps://www.docusign.com/ocuments from third-party business applications (reports management)
- Migrate document from legacy document management systems
Document Processing and Data Extraction
- Automate indexing by using business rules on the content of the document
- Supplement indexing by integrating with third-party databases and reading barcodes
- Image processing (automatic page rotation, image cleanup and OCR)
- Read documents natively in increase the business rule accuracy (Microsoft Office, XML, Electronic Forms etc)
- Convert documents to different formats
- Web-based application to index/verify the document and associated indexes