In today’s digitized Finance world, there is an increasing need for solutions that simplify and streamline online transactions. The WSFS loan eVault solution (Powered by DocuNECT® is one such offering that helps businesses securely store, manage, and transfer Single Authoritative Copy (SAC) documents. To learn more about how this cost-effective solution can revolutionize your business operations, keep reading!
What Is the WSFS eVault Solution?
The eVault solution is a cloud based UCC 9-105 compliant platform designed to seal and store, manage, and transfer SACs with ease. It features built-in security protocols and an easy-to-use interface so users can access their data with confidence. With the eVault solution, loan originators no longer need to rely on manual processes or the coordination of multiple third-party services to handle their asset transactions.
Benefits of the WSFS eVault Solution
Using the eVault solution offers businesses a variety of benefits. For starters, it eliminates manual labor and time with seamless integration with WSFS Data Verification Services that include 100% data comparison with a Data Tape. Secondly, it keeps data secure by providing state-of-the-art encryption protocols that ensure data always remains private. Thirdly, the solution is already integrated with eSig Providers such as DocuSign and S-DOCS, and the flexible design allows rapid onboarding of other eSig platforms. Finally, users can leverage the platform’s intuitive interface to quickly access data whenever they need it—no matter where they are in the world.
Loan eVault Features
- Vault Transfers – Intuitive dashboard guides the user through the vault transfer approval process and includes tools to ensure that the assets required for the transfer are available and automatically notifies of all parties once the transaction is complete.
- Copy Requests – Easy to use process to request watermarked copies of assets that are automatically posted to a secure location for download by the customer.
- Asset Removal – Intuitive dashboard guides the user through the asset removal process.
- Evidence of Control – All actions related to the Single Authoritative Copy are recorded in an immutable Control System Activity Log.
- Document Searching and Retention Rules – Highly advanced searching tools including attribute, full text, and advanced searching within or over all the vaults you own. Document retention rules can be configured based on customer policies.
- Role Based Security – Highly flexible role-based security to ensure that the Single Authoritative Copy is secure at all times.
- Verification of Data and Documents – The Loan eVerification solution can be combined to automate verification of data elements against a data tape using highly sophisticated text extraction tools. Daily automated verifications are easily configured, and certifications can be completed in hours.
Need More Information?
Click on the link below to complete our eVault questionnaire and one of our sales representatives will contact you.