The System Diagnostics connector is now released for DocuNECT v4.8. This connector analyzes the current environment and identifies any issues that may effect the performance and functionality.
- Details the station information.
- Details connector information and identifies inactive connectors (set to Inactive or do not have any connector runs).
- If the connectors are active, analyzes the connector logs for any errors.
- Details the number of roles and users. Lists users who have not logged in for over 30 days.
- Details the storage location and warns of the storage capacity is below 25%.
- Analyzes the application logs and lists any errors found.
This connector is free of charge so if you want to install it, then contact our support at email@example.com.