Save Paper with DocuNECT
DocuNECT’s Client Tools have a powerful set of features that easily allow users to upload documents to a Document Management System and includes a Virtual Print Driver. The print driver acts like any other printer, except that an index wizard popups allowing the user to index the document before its uploaded to the document management system.
Can I Upload Other Documents from My Desktop?
DocuNECT’s Client Tools also includes a number of other features, including:
- Capture documents directly from your desktop
- Upload documents directly from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Drag and drop emails and attachments
- Scan Documents with a TWAIN Compatible Scanner
- Compatible with Fujisu’s ScanSnap
- Use the DocuNECT Kofax Export Connector to Support Production Level Scanning
“We have business reports that cannot be saved to documents, only printed. Before using the DocuNECT Client Tools we had to print these to paper and re-scan. Now, we simply print directly to our document management system using the Virtual Print Driver. This saves us a significant amount of time, not to mention paper.”