Financial Services organizations need to manage a number of customer account related documents that are delivered from a number of different sources. Institutions are under pressure to capture and presents documents electronically to keep pace with customer demands and comply with regulations.
- Secure Document Capture – Documents can be downloaded directly from DocuSign, our secure desktop tools, or via our API. .
- Document Classification – The system can automatically identify document types and uses this information to determine the most efficient data extraction method.
- Data Extraction – The system utilizes DocuNECT’s Discovery technology to automatically extract data from the documents. All data extracted is linked to the location in the document it was discovered.
- Diligence Workflow and Reporting – Exceptions found in the verification process can either be presented as a report, or in a workflow to help facilitate the resolution.
- Document Management – Users can quickly find and access documents stored within the secure repository.
- Document Retention – Compliant retention rules can identify documents that are eligible for retention.
- Exception Management – If any exceptions are found a workflow task is created and they are reviewed by a specialist.
- Fast Turnaround – Significant focus on an efficient process and the separation of the verification and certification allows for a very fast turnaround once certification is needed.
- Process Transparency – Customers can log in at any time and monitor the process via dashboards. Customers can optionally receive notifications of progress.
- Document Drill Down – Customers can drill down and analyze the results down to the loan level, and are able to review audit trails, extracted data and documents.